Thursday, April 12, 2012

Restaurant near Arco Arena?

Hi. Could anyone recommend a nice restaurant near to the Arco Arena? My husband and I are going to see Sarah Brightman tonight and would love to have a lead on a good place for dinner beforehand. We are open to various types of cuisine. Thanks!



Restaurant near Arco Arena?


TA is pronpting me to reply to the post, and I have to think that Malabar is a nice restaurant within easy distance of Arco Arena.



Malabar is on Del Paso Road, has a website that you can google, and has been reviewed on TA as well.





For quicker good food, much more casual, there is a Jacks Urban Eats in the area.





I understand the poster was looking for info a few days ago. Sorry, was away on vaca, but hope this reply helps someone in the future.



Restaurant near Arco Arena?


sorry i%26#39;m late too but in same shopping center that jack%26#39;s is in is tuk tuk- a really good thai place

No comments:

Post a Comment