Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Years Eve fireworks in San Diego

I%26#39;ll be visiting san Diego for New Years eve and I%26#39;d like to know where they have public fireworks display.



New Years Eve fireworks in San Diego


They have them several places, but my favorite place to watch is downtown - they have a great display on the USS Midway on the Bay, and from the various rooftop bars, you can see all around. They also have them at Seaworld, on Mission Bay and at a hotel in La Jolla (admission charge and over 21 only). I still like downtown the best -





Here is some information -



鈥bout.com/od/nightlife/a/sdnewyears.htm



New Years Eve fireworks in San Diego


The fireworks in La Jolla are on the grassy area of La Jolla Cove (Ellen Scripps Browning park). People bring their blankets and chairs and have a picnic earlier in the day, then stay for the fireworks. It%26#39;s been a long LJ tradition. People with kayaks will sit out on the water to watch.




Hey are all the fireworks at midnight?




Yes ,as far as I know.




so sorry, I just noticed I posted a while back that La Jolla also has fireworks. Didn%26#39;t realize it was a post about New Year%26#39;s Eve. Thought it was for the Fourth of July. We don%26#39;t have fireworks in LJ on NY Eve.




Thanks for correcting!I thought I was crazy because I had never known there were NYE fireworks in LaJolla !! Now I know it was just an error.




now the fire works in the bay area ware is the best place to see them i want to take my gf to see them she never has been to cali so i was hopping someone would know of a park or something we can sit down at and eat and watch the show




now the fire works in the bay area ware is the best place to see them i want to take my gf to see them she never has been to cali so i was hopping someone would know of a park or something we can sit down at and eat and watch the show




The best place to watch the fireworks this evening is anywhere from Embarcadero South Behind the convention center, to the USS Midway Museum. I think the easiest spot for an out of towner to go would be seaport village. It will be the easiest thing to find, and is right smack dab in the middle. Although the fog is supposed to pretty thick tonight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment