Monday, April 23, 2012

Web site for local tide tables?

I am planning an early April trip to San Diego and tidepooling is at the top of our list of must does. Does any one know of a good website that has the tide tables? What do all you locals use for finding out about the tides? Will I need to wait to get a tide table book when I arrive?



Web site for local tide tables?


You can check sandiego.com/regional/鈥?/a>





Wear comfortable shoes to walk on slippery surface and preferably shorts



Web site for local tide tables?


I use this one:





www.tidesonline.com/showtable.php鈥?/a>




Thank you both for the great links. This is just what I needed! We can%26#39;t wait for our trip. Tidepooling is one of my family%26#39;s favorite past times.





Now we just have to survive the next few months of unrelenting snow here in SW Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment