Wednesday, April 25, 2012

staying at squaw creek resort

we will be staying there this weekend. Any good restaurants close, tips, activities we should know. We are planning to ski on Fri, I%26#39;ve gotten classes for us and kids. I know they have a pool and jacuzzi hopefully we can use it. Thanks



staying at squaw creek resort


The Resort at Squaw Creek has a beautiful pool area! I think you%26#39;ll really enjoy your stay. The rooms have incredible views.





There are good restaurants at the resort, I like the bbq by the pool for the setting. My favorite restaurant is Graham%26#39;s, on Squaw Valley Rd. by the post office. It%26#39;s upscale and quiet, don%26#39;t know if that would work for your kids. Plump Jack Cafe is really good for casual eating. Mamasake has yummy, but pricy, sushi. Blue Coyote has delicious burgers, fish tacos and salads, but the worst nachos.





The Village at Squaw has some cute shops to browse in. It%26#39;s fun to make candles at Waxen Moon. I enjoy wine tasting at Uncorked and browsing in the bath shop. I like a day at Trilogy spa even more! Kids love the bungee trampoline.


  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment