Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thanks for your help! Here are some photos!

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post about my trip. Im at the motel 6 in Beatty and they have free internet! Anyways, here are some photos i have taken from the past couple days. I still have 1 more day to go! I LOVE this place!!





heres the pics http://scientifantastic.com/photos/dv/



Thanks for your help! Here are some photos!


Your photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing. Can%26#39;t wait to see it all myself.



Thanks for your help! Here are some photos!


*Extremely* well done!




Fantastic Joe. Already made no 7 my screensaver.




Thanks guys! DV is really really amazing! i was blown away! i got to see everything i wanted to, except the racetrack, but i%26#39;ll get there eventually. That gallery was just a really quick gallery of a few photos, i have a ton more that i have to go through. I%26#39;ll post the link to the finally gallery when im done going through them all. Now, back to sleep, i need some major resting :-)




Very nice job on the photos, makes me want to get there and spend some time rather than just driving through! Thanks for sharing.




Great photos. If you post more photos please let us know. Have you ever checked out www.dpreview.com to post some of your photos? Or are you setup with a photo site like flickr, pbase, etc?





Kent




Probably Peppinoss will post his new photo%26#39;s for Zion and Bryce on the Utah forum. This thread is one year old.




Great pics,you can%26#39;t help but be impressed by the place can you,it is awesome!




Thanks to your wonderful pics I definitely want to visit DV. Awesome pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment