Monday, April 23, 2012

Suggested travel routes for LA, Las Vegas and San Fransisco

Hi I have booked tickets to L.A for myself my mother and two children. We arrive in L.A on the 12th of August and depart from L.A 2 weeks later on the 26th.



I have not made any other travel, hotel or hirer car arrangements. I want to spend time in LA checking out hollywood, universal studios, venice etc. I%26#39;m thinking of doing this at the end of the trip.Also plan to spend a few nights in Anaheim to attend disneyland and I%26#39;m wondering if this would be the best place to start and from there travel to las vegas as i want to go to the grand canyon and hoover dam or would it be better to travel through arizona then on to Las Vegas? From Las Vegas I%26#39;m thinking of going to San Fransisco and seeing Mammoth Lakes and Yosemite. And from San Fransisco heading back down CA coast stay one night half way and then back to LA. What would be the best way to travel and how many nights would i stay in the places i have mentioned? I%26#39;m also not wanting to have a hirer car for the whole two weeks, All suggestions would be greatly appreciated-thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment