Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wine Garden Inn & Cottages

Has anyone stayed in a up-stairs downstairs suite recently? What was it like? We are coming up next week for New Years.



Wine Garden Inn %26amp; Cottages


Hey let us know how it was. We love Solvang and the surrounding area and would like to know about this property....



Wine Garden Inn %26amp; Cottages


Just got back. I wouldn%26#39;t stay there again. There were 3 couples. Two had standard rooms %26amp; we had a ';suite.'; The standard rooms were so tiny the sink was actually in the bedroom %26amp; not the tiny, tiny bathroom. No closets - only a very tiny amoire (spelling?) which you could only hang a few things in. Your suitcases or bags had to be placed around the walls - no other place for them. Standard rooms were $189 not including tax - a real ripoff.





We turned down the 1st few ';suites'; they showed us. A tiny sitting space with 3 windows - all facing the stucco wall across the corridor!!! Then step down to a tiny no-window bedroom. We couldn%26#39;t get out of there fast enough!




I stayed in the two story Chateau Loft over Mother%26#39;s Day with my son and his wife. I don%26#39;t know that I would stay there again. I really prefer the Inn at Petersen Village http://www.peterseninn.com/



much much better. In fact, I just stayed there the other night. I can%26#39;t say enough good things about that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment