Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Want a Cabin with kitchen or kitchenette

I am planning a road trip to Sequoia National Park with my two teens (son and daughter). I would like to stay in a little cabin of some sort, NOT rustic, so we want A/C, TV, etc. We need at least two beds (since my daughter and I can share). We have looked at the ad for the Three Rivers Village Inn and it looks good; my only concern is my own issues with heights, and the fact that this looks like it is close to the entrance with scary switchback roads rather than the main road. I%26#39;ll do it if I have to, but I would rather find something sort of like this near the main entrance. A deck and barbecue are also nice additions.



Want a Cabin with kitchen or kitchenette


Highway 198 IS the main entrance into Sequoia National Park.





Highway 180 is the main entrance to Kings Canyon National Park.





The 2 parks are connected via the Generals Highway.





You might consider the area along the Generals Highway.





Look into Montecito-Sequoia Lodge between the 2 parks. They have a few cabins with kitchens, although most accomodations do not have a kitchen since they offer food in the lodge building.



http://www.montecitosequoia.com/





Off highway 180 look for individuals renting their cabins in the Pinehurst area.

No comments:

Post a Comment