Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beverly Hilton Hotel - Oasis Rooms

Back in 2005 I stayed in the Wilshire Tower of the Beverly Hilton Hotel. I loved the accommodations and the convenient location of the hotel. I want to return to LA next Christmas 2009 and need a room with two double beds. However, I discovered that rooms with two beds are only available in the Oasis portion of the hotel. This is very disappointing since I wanted to be in the Wilshire Tower. Apparently, ALL rooms in the tower have only one bed per room. Has anyone stayed in the Oasis Rooms and what is the current quality of those rooms. I definitely know that I don%26#39;t want to stay in the Cabana rooms, which have had terrible reviews on Trip Advisor. Do I need to be looking for another hotel or are the Oasis rooms just as nice as those located in the Wilshire Tower? Can someone help me out, or do I need to hunt for another hotel?

  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment