Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Filming Loc - Same Time Next Year

I realize I am giving you my age, but I love this movie. I had no idea it was filmed in this location and I am planning a trip in mid-Sept that will include driving down the coast to San Fran. I may stay overnight in the town and I am curious if the movie was filmed at a particular B%26amp;B or just used some of the outside shoots here. If it was actually at a location here, do you know which one and is it still in operation?





Thanks for your help. I am guessing they just used the outside shoots, and not the true B%26amp;B - but just thought I would ask.



Filming Loc - Same Time Next Year


I have to laugh because I love that movie too, and I am still in my 30s. When we were planning a trip to the US last year, where originally considering San Francisco and a trip to Mendocino so did some investigating.





It is now called the Heritage House Inn http://www.heritagehouseinn.com/ - but checking out IMDB for Same Time Next Year says it is closed now.





I hope you get to check it out, the scenery was breathtaking in the film.



Filming Loc - Same Time Next Year


Yes, the Heritage House is closed for now. However, you can still take a peek and stay at many of the Beautiful Places close by. It is in little river and you can see the many options for places to stay by visiting www.gomendo.com.





Thanks!




You%26#39;ll be driving right by Heritage House on your way from Mendo to SF. It%26#39;ll be on your righthand side and is clearly marked. You can still stop off and see the rooms and walk around. I don%26#39;t believe that the parking has been closed off.





Our home is just down the road about 1/2 a mile - Lucky, lucky us! It is so relaxing and such a fabulous view. If you%26#39;re in the market there is a great piece of property available just to the north of Heritage House.

No comments:

Post a Comment