Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I want to plan a trip to LA with my friends ( age 22, 23)

Hello, i am looking to Plan a trip with my friends to LA and we all are 22 or 23.





If anyone could help me i am trying to find:





Hotels



Clubs



Bars



And just things to do that we would lIke





If anyone could give me some really good Hotels and maybe with my age group or anything that can help please let me know..





We are planning to go round sept or oct... i know its earli but i want to start seeing what there is to do out there...





Thanks,



Jenn



I want to plan a trip to LA with my friends ( age 22, 23)


What is your budget for a hotel? That will dictate where you stay.



Also, read our FAQs at the top of the LA Forums, especially on nightlife, and Where to Stay.



I want to plan a trip to LA with my friends ( age 22, 23)


Ho, Jenn





Tell us more:





1. Will you have a car?





2. What is your budget per night for a hotel?





3. Do you plan to share one room? How many beds? Can you share beds?




Hello..





well i want a nice hotel that is located around all the hot clubs and so everything is close... we pay have a car i didnt look into that but im sure we should right??





i dont want the most expensive hotel but something reasonable that is nice... and are there any tours or anything we should do that we would like..





stuff for during the day and one day someone said to visit santa monica beach?





One of my friends mentioned the Hyatt? i dont know so anything you can help me with ah!





thanks.




yes about 4 per room




maybe look into the hotels in Hollywood, there are plently of clubs, resturants and shopping. i suggest maybe somewhere in long beach. there are clubs and a whole strip of bars on Pine Street.




THanks... Any hotels you can suggest?




www.SunsetPlazaHotel.com




We%26#39;d have to know your budget to recommend hotels. But look into Hollywood Roosevelt, Chateau Marmont, The Standard, the Mondrian, SLS, Viceroy for the hip, happening, hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment