Saturday, March 24, 2012

Yosemite Gatehouse Lodge

Anyone know anything about Yosemite Gatehouse Lodge? It%26#39;s off Hwy 120 near West Gate. Found Link and website but no reviews. Appreciate any feedback.



Yosemite Gatehouse Lodge


I have never run across anyone who has stayed there. It has a good location, just one mile from the entrance. The website photos don%26#39;t show one interior picture. I would be curious how they look on the inside. Rates posted online seem low for our area, especially considering how close they are to the gate. I too was unable to find reviews in the usual places, here, yelp... Good luck.



Yosemite Gatehouse Lodge


I think this place had a different name a few years back. But I would not be concerned about no reviews as some places do not solicit reviews. I get concerned with places that have too many good reviews as it is known fact that some places offer incentives for people posting positive reviews. I think looking at an availability calendar tells you more than reviews. If a place is popular it gets booked well in advance with repeat guests.





That said, I would be concerned with the lack of interior photos for these units. I would also be concerned that there is no availability calendar. The web site is lacking what I would consider basic information.





I cannot remember what this facility used to be called, but there might be a reason that it changed its%26#39; name, if it did just that. There are many other wonderful places to stay. You might try www.yosemite.com and see what you can find.





Best of luck!




E-mail to Lodge bounced so may be an old website for an inactive business. End of quest since have booked elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment