Saturday, March 24, 2012

Surf and Sand Resort

Has anyone stayed in a lower catalina suite?? Was wondering if it%26#39;s large enough for a family a five?(they said 600 sq ft).

Can you walk to somewhere fun for breakfast??

Is the pool very crowded there or can you actually get a beach chair? (We are going the end of July, mid-week)

Surf and Sand Resort

Mid-week will be much better than the weekend on the coast. I haven%26#39;t stayed at the Surf and Sand but did love the location of the property when we had lunch at Splashes there. The pool is very pretty with oceanviews. We were in Laguna last 4th of July and had a great breakfast at The Loft at the Montage, you will have to drive there, tho. One morning our kids ate at Sapphire and loved the strawberry pancakes there. :)

Surf and Sand Resort

I%26#39;ve stayed at that hotel but not in that particular room. I have stayed in a 600 sq ft suite at another hotel and it was fine for the five of my family.

While I was there, Splashes restaurant doubled as a breakfast restaurant in the morning. Breakfast was delish and I thought even better than dinner.

On my stay there, it rained so the pool was empty. :)

This place screams location, location. The pool is on the beach!

  • client time
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment