Saturday, March 24, 2012

whale watching

A friend called me tonight asking about whale watching. They are going down next week. She mentioned Capt Dans ( I had never heard of it) I thought the season was over??? I know some of you know about this much better than me. Thoughts, ideas???



whale watching


There is a Capt.Daves Dolpin Safari out of Dana Point.They run year round.



www.dolphinsafari.com



whale watching


The season is expected to go through the end of April.




San Diego harbor excursion whale watching has now closed. Hornblower extended until April 26. I%26#39;m not sure about some of the smaller companies




Thanks so much for the assistance. I will let them know. My #1 choice is always SD harbor excersions so if they have stopped tours, my guess is the whale sighting now would be pretty slim.




You could, of course, just walk along Shelter Island or the harbor, and hope to spot Diego, our wayward juvenile whale. Unless he has been able to find his way out to join the other whales for their migration, he should still be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment