Friday, March 23, 2012

2 for 1 Couypons

I know 2 for 1 coupons are available for Legoland. Are there any available or similar discounts for Seaworld or SD Zoo? TIA!



2 for 1 Couypons


Where can you get 2 for 1 tix to Legoland? :-)



2 for 1 Couypons


Oooh! I%26#39;d like 2 for 1 tix to Legoland too! :)




Hi SpeedyG-7,





Not exactly 2 for 1 coupons but here is a link to discount for SD Zoo - $8 off Best Value ticket. This one was the best I found so far for the Zoo:





visitcalifornia.com/media/鈥DZoo09coupon.jpg




Aileeny - just found 2 for 1 Legoland tix :)





Here%26#39;s the link...





鈥andiego.org/3712_attraction-tickets_a3.html




Great find wennos99!!!




Thanks pb, am on a bit of a bargain hunting mission for this holiday - we brought our holiday forward 4 mths cause of cheap airfares but that meant less time to save!





My husband laughs and calls it my full time job, but I%26#39;ve found some great deals so far. Very excited last night - scored a 3* hotel for $49 on Hotwire - including breakfast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment