Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy New Year SF TAs!

Dear Fellow TAs -





I am reasonably new to this forum, and I have enjoyed helping travelers visit our great city. I have been very impressed by how helpful and civil is our local forum. I have also learned about many new places and events to check out from all of you. So thanks for all the tips and I look forward to reading your posts over the next year! I have especially enjoyed the posts of RamblinSal, ObsidianSnow, Puter, Kibblesmom, PGdenizen, SyrahGirl, davdaven and many others. Thanks and Happy New Year!





AnnMV



Happy New Year SF TAs!


And a happy New Year to you.





We-all are a pretty awesome and informative travel board, don%26#39;t you think?





I think we really need your expertise on Marin County, so please stay aboard.



Happy New Year SF TAs!


Happy New Year to you as well! Santa brought me a little pink Acer netbook that will be fun to use this year. Happy travels! :)




Thank you, Ann, and the same to you! I agree that we%26#39;re a nice group, and it%26#39;s nice to have you with us. I used to just get in the car and drive up to SF for a day or two, and now I never go without checking out the forums for new ideas, restaurants, etc. Here%26#39;s to a great 2009!




I%26#39;m just back from my ';other'; home in San Diego. I wish all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!





The San Diego group just had a ';meet %26amp; greet'; (which I missed by a day, darn) ... perhaps our group could get together sometime ... ?




Thanks Ann!





I would enjoy meeting Everyone and hearing the stories behind our screen names!





Congrats to Syrahgirl on her new computer!





Where and when??




Dear TAs -





Thanks for your nice responses. RamblinSal - I think it would be a lot of fun to have a ';meet and greet'; sometime this year! It certainly would be fun to choose the location!





Again, Happy New Year to all!





AnnMV

No comments:

Post a Comment